Organic Unrefined Shea Butter
Shea butter is a yellowish or ivory coloured natural fat extracted from the almond like fruits from the shea nut tree which grows along the West African savannah region, the Northern part of Ghana.
Shea butter is otherwise know as Butyrospermum parkii
- Helps to prevent skin ageing – acts as a protective layer preventing skin dehydration and protecting it from external factors such as heat, cold, wind and sudden changes in climate.
- Acts as a powerful antioxidant. Smoothes and restructure winkles, scars and other imperfection of the skin.
- Treats stretch marks with great results. Ideal for pregnant women. Also prevents cracking on the breast skin.
- It is effective in treating diaper rash in infants. Relieves redness of the area and protects the skin from wetness.
- It gives elasticity to the skin and softens calluses in areas such as elbows, knees and heels.
- It is an excellent facial moisturiser/ ideal even for oily skin and does not cause acne.
Available in 100g glass jars